- Had helped over 4,000 families throughout her real estate career.
- Supported over $900M in luxury properties in recent years.
5-star broker-agent on Zillow .
Consistently ranked as the #1 top producing broker/agent for RE/MAX.
- Sold properties other agents could not, at above asking price and after only a few days on the market.
- Her Sellers had averaged a deferred $15,000 savings on federal taxes by performing 1031 exchanges.
- Had driven a consistent 5.5% higher sales price for her clients when they decide to sell.Helped over 200 families going through probate succeed with their real estate objectives within their desired time frame at top market prices
- RE/MAX Platinum Award in consecutive years.
- Awarded by NAHREP as one of the top 250 Latino agents across the US in 2019.
- Deemed a premier coach member of the #1 real estate coaching firm in the world.
- Invited to the exclusive by-invitation-only group of Florida’s top-selling agents for mastermind every morning to keep enhancing her skills.
- Active board member of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals in the US.
Building her services on a foundation of authenticity, transparency, and above all, integrity, Katty Cavalieri is a spearheading Florida Real Estate Broker who aims to make transactions fun, inviting, and seamless for everyone involved. As a professional driven by passion, Katty features an extensive twenty-plus year background within this industry and has cultivated a deep understanding of the buying, selling, negotiating, and local marketing processes that guarantee a positive experience for every one of her clients as they take on this new invigorating chapter of their lives.
Native to Lima, Peru, and currently based in Florida, Katty has always been a culturally enriched person who enjoys helping others accomplish their personal and professional objectives. This, along with her instilled resilience and robust work ethic, became the catalyst for her to master English and Portuguese to accompany her native Spanish tongue before moving to the United States in 1991 to study at Florida International University in the mid-nineties. Upon receiving her MBA in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing and International Business, Katty began her corporate career as the Marketing and Public Relations Director for a famous and respectable multinational software company, involving extensive work travel.
Here, Katty’s strategies helped the company by increasing brand recognition in the region by over fifty percent and improved sales by eighty two percent. Though Katty absolutely loved what she did, it wasn't until she got married to her husband Salvatore that her flame for real estate ignited. With her deep focus and commitment to accomplish any goal in life, Katty studied for one week and earned her real estate license in 2002, with an initial focus on commercial real estate.
"Thanks to Katty Cavalieri I was able to find good tenants for my apartments in downtown Miami. I had a previous bad experience with another realtor that didn't take the time to find the right person for my units. Since hiring Katty I have not had any problems with my tenants, she does a through search and finds the perfect match. She is very professional, listens at your needs and is easy to talk to. You can tell that she has the experience and knowledge that you are looking for in a realtor. I recommend her services 100% and will call her again when I have any real state needs in the future."
"Katty is the professional that investigates all angles and information important to the sale of her clients property. She is strong negotiator for her clients. Katty Cavalieri is also intent on hearing your questions and concerns. She truly understands how to support and represent her clients. Katty feels that in the end, "
Katty Cavalieri kayaking with manatees in Orlando.
Katty Cavalieri providing community service for her
The Cavalieri Group at Re/Max
1315 Tuskawilla Rd #109, Winter Springs, FL 32708
9859 Lake Worth Rd #24, Lake Worth, FL 33467
(407) 890-8713, (407) 410-9800
& (561) 8147270
© All Rights Reserved